Incontia for Incontinence
Story of Incontia:
It was the year 2002 when I met Caz, a lovely Rhodesian Ridgeback female who lived with my friend Pat. Her previous owner gave her up after she accidentally fell off the back of a truck. She was dragged behind, but fortunately recovered from this horrible accident.
Pat loved Caz. She brought her to me for treatment of urinary bladder incontinence that had not responded to traditional treatment. For several months we tried non-traditional approaches and saw no change. It was a frustrating situation and we were all at our wits end.
However, I was stubbornly determined to solve the mystery and, after a brief conversation, Pat allowed me to take Caz home for a few days of observation.
To our surprise, Caz showed no signs of incontinence for three days! I started to think that her incontinence was somehow connected to walks and exercise she did with Pat. I decided to join them on a walk to see if I could get any clues.
As soon as we started walking, Caz was completely obsessed with chasing her ball. Pat, being the “good dog mom” threw Caz’s ball over and over because she wanted to make her happy. Thirty minutes later, her tongue was hanging out like a big pink yo-yo, she was panting and finally looked like she had enough.
When we got back to the car and Caz hopped in - bingo - a big puddle of urine appeared on the blanket almost immediately.
Now we knew Caz’s incontinence was related to exercise, muscle strain and back injury. After a few weeks of gentler walks, no ball chasing, a specific homeopathic treatment and a few physiotherapy sessions, the problem was solved for good. The good news was that we didn’t use any carcinogenic estrogen hormones.
This was 2002. To date I have treated many dogs for incontinence and less than 5 percent needed estrogen.
URINARY INCONTINENCE CAN BE RELIABLY ADDRESSED WITH GENTLER AND SAFER METHODS THAN HORMONES
Contents & Ingredients:
An Incontia pack Includes:
- Detailed proprietary solution on how to address urinary incontinence. Following the steps is key for effective results.
- Optimal exercise recommendations for dogs suffering from urinary incontinence.
- High potency homeopathic remedy - Phosphoric Acid 1M that works with the detailed protocol to help with symptoms of incontinence. Please note that homeopathic preparations are 100 percent safe and non-toxic. To read more about homeopathy click here.
- Each vial contains enough remedy for one to 10 years! (Approx. 35 doses)
- Administration: One dose = a single layer of pellets that covers the bottom of the lid from the vial. Do not fill the entire lid, only a single layer at the bottom.
- Each vial contains approx. 35 doses, and is administered at various times depending on your dog's needs. Specific dosing instructions are included with the package and the vial contains enough remedy to last from one to 10 years.
- Homeopathic remedies are energy-based medicine. The dosing is the same for all dogs regardless of age, weight or size. The remedy should be placed inside the mouth of the mucous membranes to dissolve. It should not be swallowed.
- For maximum efficacy, it should be given a minimum 30 minutes before or after food in a clean mouth.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND YOU AND YOUR DOG HAVE SO MUCH TO GAIN
INCONTIA COMES WITH A 100 PERCENT SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
What is Incontia?
The Incontia kit is a natural healing method for incontinence that includes step by step plan to follow and the homeopathic remedy Phosphoric Acid 1M.
It is important to understand that the Incontia program will not work as well if the full program is not implemented. This includes exercise modification and chiropractic or physical therapy treatment plus acupuncture or intramuscular needle stimulation.
Homeopathic remedies are safe for all ages, and there are no side effects.
What do I get when I order Incontia?
- Detailed proprietary treatment protocol on how to address urinary incontinence. *Following the entire protocol is key for this treatment to be effective.
- Optimized exercise recommendations for dogs suffering from urinary incontinence.
- High potency homeopathic remedy - Phosphoric Acid 1M that works with the detailed protocol to help with symptoms of incontinence.
How much do I give my dog?
The frequency of dosing is dependant on how your dog responds to the protocol. More detailed instructions are included with the kit.
One dose of Incontia is a single layer of pellets that covers the bottom of the lid only (not a full capful of pellets).
Homeopathic remedies are energy-based medicine and the remedy should be placed inside the mouth of the mucous membranes to dissolve. It should not be swallowed.
For maximum efficacy, it should be given a minimum 30 minutes before or after food in a clean mouth.
Is the dosage the same for all size dogs?
Incontia is a homeopathic remedy and works on the energy of the remedy, so unlike medications or drugs, this efficacy does not increase or decrease if you give more or less as a single dose.
The dosage is the same for all dogs regardless of size, breed or weight.
How long will Incontia last?
Because each dog is different, and the way they respond to homeopathic treatments can vary greatly, one vial can last you anywhere from one to ten years depending on the frequency that your dog needs to be re-dosed. Each vial contains approximately 35 doses total.